August 17, 2016
This post is kindly brought to you by eHarmony. Romance. Passion. We’re told over and over that it doesn’t last....
May 15, 2016
Maybe you feel if you never saw your ex again it would be too soon (that’s me), or perhaps…
February 13, 2016
Remember a few months ago I asked you for your relationship and dating questions for a round-table video panel...
November 24, 2015
Moving in together... ahhhh. It sounds so romantic, and don't get me wrong, it can be an amazing new...
August 16, 2015
Got a baby? A baby who’s teething and drooling and smooshing his or her sweet little slobbery face on everything?...
August 13, 2015
Remember when I asked all of you to send in questions for the eHarmony relationships and dating video series...
June 12, 2015
Y’all know I can get a little bossy and opinionated about dating and relationships around here. And on Twitter. And Facebook....
February 6, 2015
While there are a lot of people out there who pooh-pooh Valentine’s Day, I’m definitely not one of them….
July 16, 2014
A few weeks ago, I touched on the whole fertility post-35 issue. For me, it became scarily personal around...
July 13, 2014
If men (or women) in uniform send you weak at the knees, you need to sign up to this...
June 11, 2014
There were times I thought I'd never get pregnant and there are still times where I have to pinch...
April 3, 2014
Is the one you love giving you the silent treatment after something you said or did? Mosey on in...
Like our stuff? Stay updated with RC's newsletter, beamed to your inbox every Friday.Sign me up!
So hot right now
- Interview with author Lindsey Kelk December 3, 2016
- Boyfriend won’t go down on me. Like, ever. November 24, 2016
- MANSWERS: I’m worried my boyfriend is an alcoholic November 20, 2016
- MANSWERS: What kinds of things should you never say during a fight? November 20, 2016
- Nothing compares to being woken by a panicked 2yo yelling in your ear, 'MUMMY! There's a crocodile outside!' (there wasn't 😂)
- Things he loves this week: Plastic alligators and buttons (he calls them his 'treasure' and keeps them in a wooden box :)