September 16, 2015
RC is asked questions on all topics. Sometimes, the letters sent in inspire an essay (or close). Other...
January 30, 2015
Two years ago my last boyfriend and I broke up. We co-habited for just under two years, rarely argued,...
May 12, 2014
We're long-distance, have been together for years and he recently cheated. We got past it and he proposed. But...
May 8, 2014
I've been married 13 years and in that time both my husband and I have had relationships with other...
January 30, 2014
I just found out that my boyfriend cheated on me. He admits he was a serial cheater before he...
November 6, 2013
My boyfriend AJ and I have been together for two months and I really care about him, but the...
QUICKIES: Will my model girlfriend cheat while she’s away? | What is my long-distance guy trying to tell me? | Can friends who become lovers go back to being friends? | I feel like I’m nothing to her, what did I do wrong?June 19, 2013
The latest batch of short, sharp Q&As has landed at RC HQ. Mosey on in
QUICKIES: Leaving an abusive husband | Protecting yourself during a separation | Pregnant and wanna come home | Facebook and dating confusions | Her past is messing with my headFebruary 27, 2013
Fancy a short'n'sweet quickies update? I've delved into my mailbag and answered a whole heap of new questions from...
August 14, 2012
We love it when Will Ferrell gets trapped in a glass case of emotion. And, it seems that he...
January 12, 2012
How do I deal with a bisexual girlfriend? In the beginning I thought I would be fine with that,...
Posts tagged with ‘cheating’
Like our stuff? Stay updated with RC's newsletter, beamed to your inbox every Friday.Sign me up!
So hot right now
- Interview with author Lindsey Kelk December 3, 2016
- Boyfriend won’t go down on me. Like, ever. November 24, 2016
- MANSWERS: I’m worried my boyfriend is an alcoholic November 20, 2016
- MANSWERS: What kinds of things should you never say during a fight? November 20, 2016
- Heading home with a fistful of Sudafed, Otravin, earplanes and Vick’s.
- Ill, so I get out of reading Mr Tickle In A Tangle for the 587th time this holiday. Hubby doing a bang-up job of the voices I must say 😂