October 2, 2014
Yep, Mr Chick and I have finally welcomed baby Charlie into the world – as revealed in the last...
August 26, 2014
Last Saturday I was convinced the chicklet was coming. I had a slight show. I had cramps. I had...
August 6, 2014
I have a confession to make. No idea if I've already made it because I have massive baby brain,...
July 30, 2014
I think it's fair to say that I am starting to get over it. And, when you're pregnant and...
July 23, 2014
I'm at the pointy end of pregnancy and by that I mean something big is pointing south. Dr Sharon...
July 9, 2014
Question: How do you make a heavily pregnant woman cry? Answer: Have everyone she loves add their snippet of...
July 2, 2014
We're on the reno home-stretch and while I'd like to say that by Friday onwards I will be sitting...
June 25, 2014
Dearest baby chicklet, you're due in just over two months. Once upon a time, it was nine months. Now,...
June 18, 2014
While I’ve spared you some of the most bizarre, pregnancy-related lady garden weirdness, I can’t keep quiet any longer...
June 11, 2014
There were times I thought I'd never get pregnant and there are still times where I have to pinch...
June 3, 2014
When I get a little anxious - as I am wont to do right now - I try to...
May 28, 2014
When the nesting urge strikes a pregnant lady, she is powerless to resist. I say that from a hotel...
Posts tagged with ‘Up the duff’
Like our stuff? Stay updated with RC's newsletter, beamed to your inbox every Friday.Sign me up!
So hot right now
- Interview with author Lindsey Kelk December 3, 2016
- Boyfriend won’t go down on me. Like, ever. November 24, 2016
- MANSWERS: I’m worried my boyfriend is an alcoholic November 20, 2016
- MANSWERS: What kinds of things should you never say during a fight? November 20, 2016
- Tonight’s Bach is messing with my head. A lotta psychos. Matt freaking out about only having 3 girlfriends left. An… https://t.co/ORV8oD03mC